From leading the export of silver bullion in the '70s to setting up the first RBI approved refinery in 1976, diversifying into the import/export of an assortment of commodities in the '80s, being a market leader in the Precious Metals Physical Trading segment in India since 1994, and now setting up a Gold refinery, the story of M.D. Overseas Ltd. has been one of consistent evolution.
Throughout our leading-edge journey of six decades, bullion has always remained at the heart of operations at M.D. Overseas Ltd. The import of Gold and silver into the major trading centers of India as well as the export of plain gold jewelry and medallions to the Middle East forms the very core of our business portfolio.
Equipped with a team of highly committed experts, technical and commercial experience gathered over decades of operation as well as strict adherence to due diligence practices, we are constantly on the lookout to further strengthen our robust network, which pans across the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle-East as well as South & South - East Asia.
Continuing to build our success story on the cornerstones of ethical practices, maintaining exceptional quality standards and challenging our limits, we have now made a foray into refining as well as real estate development.
In the year 2017
- 'Best Bullion Dealer Gold’of the Year Award by the India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd.
In the year 2016
- 'Best Bullion Dealer of the Year Award' at the Indian International Gold Convention 2016, Agra.
In the year 2015
- 'Best Bullion Dealer Gold' of the Year Award by the India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd.
- 'Best Bullion Dealer of the Year Award' at the Indian International Gold Convention 2015, Goa.
In the year 2014
- 'Sterling Performer of the Year Award' at the Indian International Gold Convention 2014, Pune.
In the year 2013
- Set up World-class Gold Refinery in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand.
- Best Bullion Dealer silver Award’ from The Bombay Bullion Association.
In the year 2012
- Group's Chairman Emeritus,Shri Puranmal Bansal has been honoured with "Life Time Achievement Award" by the Bombay Bullion Association.